Saturday, January 21, 2012

A little this, a little that...

So the 2012 New Year Party went off without a hitch and the night was spent playing a lot of BeerPong (until the Keg was kicked) and catching up with friends!  Unfortunately not many picture were taken, but here's a few of the FUN!






Four of my friends recently got engaged, and I'm so excited for the upcoming nuptials!
 
My brother-in-law, Andrew, proposed to this Gorgeous, Beautiful Girl, Gina (SO excited for my new Sister-in-law)!!


The Lovely Lisa was proposed to by her High School Sweet Heart, Eric!
 
Adam's friend from High School, Jeff, proposed to the sweetest girl I know, Sarah!
AND My Favorite Roommate from JMU got engaged to this hunk, Hunter!

Sarah, above, gave me some dog biscuit mix for Mr. Moose and I made him some biscuits the other weekend!





One of my best friends, Meagan, gave me her AMAZING meatloaf recipe and I thought I would share it below… Now I know what you're saying, "ew meatloaf," but I use to be that person… until Meagan made me try hers!  Even if you've tried it before and hated it, give it another go! It's pure Comfort Food!
Meagan's Magnificent Meatloaf!
What you'll need:
Meatloaf Meat mix (in the ground beef section)
2 Eggs
1 Pack of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
2/3 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
3/4 cup milk

Mushroom Topping:
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/4 cup milk
(mix together, heat on stovetop, and spread over top of meatloaf when instructed below...)

Mix all Meatloaf ingredients together in a bowl until evenly distributed.  Transfer to a meatloaf pan.  Cook at 350 for 1 hour.  Take it out, drain the fat, add the mushroom topping, and place back in the oven for 10-15 more minutes.  So easy and so delicious!


Of course I ALWAYS forget to take a picture of my final product… so here is one I remember to take after I already put the left overs in the refrigerator… There is a red sauce, update on this recipe with that sauce later!

My friend Meagan, also got me hooked on a jewelry Brand, Stella & Dot.  I've been to 3 parties and love everything!  I am hosting my own party and for those of you who don't know the line, check it out here!



See you at my house soon hopefully!  Let me know if you're interested in coming if the event is not in your FB event box yet…

We're in the process of painting/decorating the bedroom and master bathroom… updates soon!

New Blog to follow! My cousin Erin moved to the city in Baltimore and started a blog about her city-living-life! Check her out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment